We have jobs and careers that are as varied and exciting as the products we sell.
Please use the search options below to find a role, either by type or location.
Sales Representative - Dubbo
Job no: 501782
Work type: Full time
Location: NSW - Regional
Categories: Made 2 Measure Consultant
Spotlight has grown to become the largest fabric, craft, party and home decorating superstores. Starting as a single dress fabric stall at Queen Victoria Market, we have now grown to over 140 stores across Australasia and more in NZ, Singapore and Malaysia. Our culture is all about our people! Get ready to start your career at Australia's leading specialty retailer today!
If you have the kind of ‘Get up and go!’ that helped Spotlight grow from a family-run market stall to a successful global retailer, you’ll feel right at home as a Spotlight Made to Measure Consultant.
About the role:
We are seeking a driven, motivated and professional individual to join our In-Home Sales Team on a full-time basis servicing their local store and surrounding areas.
What you will be doing:
- Measure, record, and configure specifications accurately and efficiently.
- Expertly match our products and services to client's needs.
- Successfully close appointments by demonstrating our unique Value Proposition, and by building trust and credibility.
- Provide high- level client service and follow up in a friendly, professional and timely manner for both internal and external clients.
- Driving sales, kpi’s and building strong client relationships/communication.
- Flexible to the needs of the business, including appointment scheduling, annual requests, attending team meetings and training.
As an in-home sales representative you will also have experience within the following:
- Valid driver's license.
- Availability to work full-time across a rotating roster including 1 late night and 1 Saturday
- High proficiency using a PC/Tablet and Microsoft Windows based programs.
- Drive within canvassing areas and accommodate to meet the needs of clients outside of assigned area.
- 2-5 years relationship selling experience within either:
- Consultative and in-home selling businesses is advantageous
- Retail environment - ideally Home Decor/Furnishings.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work autonomously in a Multi-site environment
Along with the incredible career- growth opportunity of being part of this supportive team, WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Generous uncapped compensation including a guaranteed Retainer Commission while training
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- 4-weeks of paid world class training
- State-of-the-art tools including a laptop, smartphone, product samples, and other resources necessary for your success - at no cost to you!
- Supportive leadership team + vibrant and exciting instore retail environment and team
- Staff discounts across ALL brands + access to EAP
Your career is what you make it at Spotlight so apply today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Found the perfect Spotlight role for you and want to apply? Great!
You’ll find details on our recruitment process below. Make sure you’re well prepared to keep your nerves at bay and to maximise your chances of making a great impression.
1. Update Your CV
Make sure your CV is up-to- date with your latest skills and experience, and that it’s tailored to the role you are seeking. It is a legal requirement that all Spotlight employees have the right to work in Australia.
You can apply online by selecting the relevant job link above, uploading your CV and completing the online application form.
3. Attend An Interview
If your application has been successful, we will ask you to take part in one or more of the following:
• phone interview
• face-to-face interview
• group interview.
4. Reference & Police Check
As part of the screening process, we will obtain your consent to complete two work-related reference checks and, for roles that require one, a police check.
5. Job Offer
Congratulations! If you have been successful, you will be able to accept your letter of offer online together with an employment pack containing information on
Spotlight and your responsibilities and entitlements.
Keen to work overseas?
Search Spotlight Careers to find a range of roles based in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore.