We have jobs and careers that are as varied and exciting as the products we sell.
Please use the search options below to find a role, either by type or location.
Job no: 499466
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Metro
- Australian owned and operated retail business
- Career Progression & Team Member discounts
- A vibrant, team culture where we embrace pace, encourage new ideas & leadership
Who we are:
We are an iconic Australian owned global retail organisation that includes the Spotlight, Anaconda, Harris Scarfe & Mountain Designs and more.
About the Role
After a year of record sales and growth, we are on the hunt for a Photography Sample Coordinator to join Spotlight Retail Group at our Port Melbourne Studio.
Reporting to the Studio Production Team Leader, you will work across all brands, Spotlight, Anaconda, Harris Scarfe and Mountain Designs and manage all product samples that come into the Studio.
What you will be doing:
- Sample management: logging all products that come through the door and assigning them to a storage location
- Cross referencing logged samples with product articles listed for lifestyle photography
- Daily collection of samples from Support Group in a studio vehicle as well as ad hoc courier needs
- Regularly communicating with merchandise stakeholders on ETAs and missing information
- Daily distribution and collection/storage of samples to the photography team
- Packing and communicating return deliveries to buying teams
- Maintain a clean studio environment, ensuring safe work procedures are followed and preparation of samples; ironing, steaming, folding etc.
- Must have current drivers’ licence
- Must be physically fit, the role involves a large amount of manual work and lifting
- Ability to obtain a working with children’s check
- Experience with Microsoft Office incl Excel & Google Docs/Sheets
- Experience in a retail environment, warehouse or stockroom is desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A great team player with the ability to work independently with a high sense of urgency and initiative
- Salary + Profit Share + Team discounts
- Supportive working environment
- Career progression opportunities across SRG
To apply, please complete our online application form and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter.
You must have unrestricted working rights in Australia to be considered for this position
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
No agency enquiries or applications please
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Found the perfect Spotlight role for you and want to apply? Great!
You’ll find details on our recruitment process below. Make sure you’re well prepared to keep your nerves at bay and to maximise your chances of making a great impression.
1. Update Your CV
Make sure your CV is up-to- date with your latest skills and experience, and that it’s tailored to the role you are seeking. It is a legal requirement that all Spotlight employees have the right to work in Australia.
You can apply online by selecting the relevant job link above, uploading your CV and completing the online application form.
3. Attend An Interview
If your application has been successful, we will ask you to take part in one or more of the following:
• phone interview
• face-to-face interview
• group interview.
4. Reference & Police Check
As part of the screening process, we will obtain your consent to complete two work-related reference checks and, for roles that require one, a police check.
5. Job Offer
Congratulations! If you have been successful, you will be able to accept your letter of offer online together with an employment pack containing information on
Spotlight and your responsibilities and entitlements.
Keen to work overseas?
Search Spotlight Careers to find a range of roles based in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore.