We have jobs and careers that are as varied and exciting as the products we sell.
Please use the search options below to find a role, either by type or location.
Sales Consultant - Made to Measure - South Melbourne
Job no: 503903
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Made 2 Measure Consultant
Spotlight Retail Group (SRG) is Australia's largest privately-owned and operated family business, operating more than 150 stores throughout Australasia.
Comprising of iconic brands Spotlight, Anaconda and Mountain Designs, with the exciting addition of Harris Scarfe, Spotlight Retail Group is acknowledged and respected as an Australian Retail Industry leader.
If you have the kind of ‘Get up and go!’ that helped Spotlight grow from a family-run market stall to a successful global retailer, you’ll feel right at home as a Spotlight Sales Representative.
What your days will involve:
- In depth understanding of window treatments, with the ability to measure accurately
- Time on the road in order to provide in-home consultations for our valued customers
- Effective negotiation & upselling/cross-selling skills
- Strong organisation, admin and time management skills
- Efficient and accurate use of online systems and software
- A focus on driving win-win solutions
What we can offer you:
- Salary packaging and a fantastic commission structure
- A fully maintained company vehicle
- In depth and extensive training
- A supportive leadership team
- A supportive, collaborative culture that rewards initiative and creativity
- Access to a quality EAP
- Various retail discounts, gym membership discounts, profit share
Your career is what you make it at Spotlight; apply today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Found the perfect Spotlight role for you and want to apply? Great!
You’ll find details on our recruitment process below. Make sure you’re well prepared to keep your nerves at bay and to maximise your chances of making a great impression.
1. Update Your CV
Make sure your CV is up-to- date with your latest skills and experience, and that it’s tailored to the role you are seeking. It is a legal requirement that all Spotlight employees have the right to work in Australia.
You can apply online by selecting the relevant job link above, uploading your CV and completing the online application form.
3. Attend An Interview
If your application has been successful, we will ask you to take part in one or more of the following:
• phone interview
• face-to-face interview
• group interview.
4. Reference & Police Check
As part of the screening process, we will obtain your consent to complete two work-related reference checks and, for roles that require one, a police check.
5. Job Offer
Congratulations! If you have been successful, you will be able to accept your letter of offer online together with an employment pack containing information on
Spotlight and your responsibilities and entitlements.
Keen to work overseas?
Search Spotlight Careers to find a range of roles based in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore.