We have jobs and careers that are as varied and exciting as the products we sell.
Please use the search options below to find a role, either by type or location.
Job no: 499274
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Property & Store Development
- Australian owned and operated global retail business
- Career Progression & Team Member discounts
- A vibrant, team culture where we embrace pace, encourage new ideas & leadership
Who We Are:
We are an iconic Australian owned global retail organisation that includes Australia’s most successful retailers encompassing the Spotlight, Harris Scarfe, Mountain Designs & Anaconda brands
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage Competitive tenders, by managing Request for Proposals (RFP) for the property and store development department including Facilities and goods not for resale
- Coordinate and manage the Procurement & Supply Division (PSD) RFP work plan
- Lead the RFP process including negotiations and supplier interviews
- Document, summarise and communicate recommendations and outcomes to stakeholders
- Draft Contacts and supplier agreements
- Manage handover of new contracts to stakeholders and brands
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Analyse controllable costs and report on trends
- Manage Property and store development financials and invoice management
- Coach and manage Property and store development financial coordinators
- Identify opportunities and improved ways of working
- Produce and manage succession plans for reporting team
- Must have proven experience in Procurement with 5 or more years’ experience
- Must have Strong administrative skills in Microsoft Office suite of products; specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Contract Management experience across different sectors
- Strong Analytical skills, time management skills and excellent communication
- Excellent influencing and relationship management skills
- Drive continuous improvement with ability to be flexible and react to change with a hands-on approach
- Salary + Profit Share + Team discounts
- Supportive working environment with career opportunities across SRG
- A varied, exciting and ever evolving retail environment
- A vibrant, team orientated culture where we embrace pace and encourage new ideas
To apply, please complete our online application form and submit an up-to-date resume.
You must have unrestricted working rights in Australia to be considered for this position
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
No agency enquiries or applications please
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Found the perfect Spotlight role for you and want to apply? Great!
You’ll find details on our recruitment process below. Make sure you’re well prepared to keep your nerves at bay and to maximise your chances of making a great impression.
1. Update Your CV
Make sure your CV is up-to- date with your latest skills and experience, and that it’s tailored to the role you are seeking. It is a legal requirement that all Spotlight employees have the right to work in Australia.
You can apply online by selecting the relevant job link above, uploading your CV and completing the online application form.
3. Attend An Interview
If your application has been successful, we will ask you to take part in one or more of the following:
• phone interview
• face-to-face interview
• group interview.
4. Reference & Police Check
As part of the screening process, we will obtain your consent to complete two work-related reference checks and, for roles that require one, a police check.
5. Job Offer
Congratulations! If you have been successful, you will be able to accept your letter of offer online together with an employment pack containing information on
Spotlight and your responsibilities and entitlements.
Keen to work overseas?
Search Spotlight Careers to find a range of roles based in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore.